Sunday, September 14, 2014

WIP

WIP (Works in Progress)

Besides working on Destiny's Hand (book 2 in the Latanica Saga), I'm also working on several other writing projects. Four in fact. The first one I'm going to keep a surprise. But I will say that it will probably be available around the same time as Destiny's Hand, maybe a little before. The other three I have been writing for on and off (I like to switch things up so I don't get bored with doing just one project). It's slow going but I'm having a lot of fun with them. I have absolutely no idea when these three will be coming out but I just wanted to share with you all a little bit about my writing life. Between now and when they come out, I want to give you little bits and teasers every couple of months; maybe a picture that reminds me of the setting/characters or a line from the manuscript. For now, let's start with the names! ;-)

TRIDENT

PHOENIX

DARK SECRET

Cheers!
~Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment