Thursday, April 10, 2014

FantasyFreak133

I know you guys have seen my link to FanFiction on the Contacts page, but you probably don't really know what it is, who I am, or what I do on it. To sum it all up, it's basically a website where people can write stories based in a book or movie that they like without copyright infringement problems. It's a really fun site where you can both read and write. There are forums and fan clubs, polls and beta readers. And there are TONS of sections for books, movies, comics, TV shows (etc.) where you can find stories to read. If you want to write a story and the book/movie is not listed, then all you have to do is simply contact the FanFiction Help and they will add it for you!

I'm one of the readers/authors for this awesome website; my username is FantasyFreak133, and I currently have five stories posted for Star Wars, Hunger Games, Spider-Man, and Young Samurai. Over the next few weeks I'll be writing an individual post for each of my FanFictions detailing what they're about and what gave me the idea. So keep your eyes peeled for those!

The ratings for FanFiction are:
K = kids
K+ = mature kids
T = teens
M = mature 
MA = mature adults

Below are the links to my FanFiction stories! Feel free to read them and tell me what you think! 

Master of the Chosen One
Child of 2 Galaxies: book 1 - EarthLing
Homecoming
The Hunger Games: Safe & Sound
Awoken

No comments:

Post a Comment