Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Post #1

Here's something new! Every Tuesday I'm going to share with you a picture that showcases a moment from my book, Jazmine. Below it, I'll have a quote that is related to the picture. Hopefully this way ya'll will be able to get inside my head a little and see what Latanica is really like! None of these images (unless otherwise noted) are mine.

                                                     From THE LATANICA SAGA: JAZMINE --



I wiped a sooty hand across my forehead and sighed as I climbed down from the ladder that I was standing on. I looked up to the hundreds of candles that I had just lit.  Malcus’ banquet hall was a giant room. Pillars of stone lined the walls as did tall windows and dozens of terrifying statues. I could see the sunset starting outside the window, bathing everything in a blood red light. It would be night soon, and then the banquet would start…
_ _ _ _ _

No comments:

Post a Comment