Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tahoe Vacation & Birthdays

So, me and my family just got back from a week in Tahoe Donner last Saturday. It has been two years since I've been in Tahoe and I only live 2 hours away! Last summer we were extremely busy with Farmer's Market and Ranch work, same with the year before. But we got to go this year! It was so nice and relaxing! I didn't go in the snow because there wasn't a tone out there, but I was able to write a short story for my little sister Ali's 11th birthday (I will be posting it on here sometime soon!), and I read a book, watched a tone of movies and did crazy makeup with my mom and sisters!

I can't say how great is was to just relax and eat junk food and just be on vacation! My brother Zach, my mom and I watched 4 movies in a row one night and it was epic! We didn't go to bed until past 3 in the morning! ;-) We watched X-men 2, Lockout, MI: 3, and the Bourne Identity (my mom didn't see the last one because we didn't start it until midnight!

My little sister Mariana (we call her Nina) just turned 6 on March 1, which is really kind of scary :-O And my other little sister Alisandra (Ali), turned 11 on March 5! So, yeah, its been a week full of birthdays!

Anyway, here are some pictures from the highlights of our week long vacation:


 On the sledding hill in Donner

 Michael is so cute!

Having fun...
 Lets Race!!!

 Me having fun playing with the make up. 
This is a dramatic winged liner with green, blue and purple liquid glitter liner.

 I am going to start doing makeup tutorials and posting them on Youtube.
This is my idea for a Red Riding Hood look.



Close up.
This is different brown shadows with a liquid liner and a long thin wing. There are red whine stones on the wing and yellow glitter liner in the inner corner.
(my skin doesn't look to good here :-P)

Birthday buddies! <3

The Birthday Table ;-D

Hope you enjoyed the pics! As you can see we all had a really nice time on our week long vacation!



Starting next week I'm going to be posting the saint reports I have to do for school every week. I am going to write them in historical order, starting from the first century AD, until now, the 21 century AD. I will be posting every Friday starting with Saint Joseph of Nazareth. Some of the stories are really amazing so I'm sure you won't get bored with them... well I hope not because I actually really enjoy them!

I think I'm also going to post my Latanica Saga short story next week so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Cheers!

~Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment