Thursday, December 4, 2014

Rain, rain, please don't go away. I wouldn't mind if you stayed a couple of days!

 (it decided to stop raining right as I took this picture but it was just POURING yesterday)

I'm sitting here thanking God right now as the sky pours forth it's healing nourishment onto our dry California ground. There has been a drought here for a while, I heard that people in LA weren't even allowed to get their cars washed because they were trying to conserve the little water they had. Well, now we can put that all behind us. The fields are now green again, the soft pitter-patter on the roof is like a lullaby, the air is cold outside but within our walls it's toasty warm, the leaves off the trees continue to fall, Christmas music is playing... And now all I want to do is sit in front of the fire with a cup of tea and travel back down memory lane...


No comments:

Post a Comment