Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - Post #12

Here's something new! Every Tuesday I'm going to share with you a picture that showcases a moment from my book, Jazmine. Below it, I'll have a quote that is related to the picture. Hopefully this way ya'll will be able to get inside my head a little and see what Latanica is really like! None of these images (unless otherwise noted) are mine.

                                                            From THE LATANICA SAGA: JAZMINE --



I looked down at my hands and visibly grimaced.  I still held the ivory handled dagger, and the goblin’s blood stained my hands and wrists, dried in clumps to my bare skin.  I looked up and noticed a clear blue spring bubbling merrily over a dam of boulders, so I walked over to it and sunk my hands into the cool silky wetness.  I watched as the blood fell from my hands and drifted in red-black swirls down the spring, carried by the gentle current.
_  _  _

No comments:

Post a Comment