Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - Post #11

Here's something new! Every Tuesday I'm going to share with you a picture that showcases a moment from my book, Jazmine. Below it, I'll have a quote that is related to the picture. Hopefully this way ya'll will be able to get inside my head a little and see what Latanica is really like! None of these images (unless otherwise noted) are mine.

                                                     From THE LATANICA SAGA: JAZMINE --


“I have picked a rout traveling in the southern rapids. It is the fastest and surest way to get to Aceanus,” said Rex in an odd, throaty voice.

“Are you sure it’s safe?” I asked uncertainly.

“I have sailed it at least five times, Princess, and came out unharmed. I doubt this trip will be any different,” he replied sourly.
_  _  _

No comments:

Post a Comment