Friday, June 7, 2013

Something New

Hola!

Guess what ya'll?! I just found the BEST instrumental/background vocals album ever!!! The music is based on video game/trailers/ movie music. And it is awesome! I'm going to use this artist (Future World Music) for all of my book trailers forevermore! My favorite song is the first in the album: Passion of Victory. This music is also great for when you're writing (if you like to listen to music while you write). Personally I love listening to music while I write. What I'm tapping on the keyboard along too can range from instrumental and celtic to hard core metal and rock. Depends on what mood I'm in... or what scene I'm writing :-) Definitely look this up, once you hit play and turn up the volume... you will have chills listening to it the entire time, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment