Monday, January 21, 2013

Welcome!


Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my new blog! On here I'll share with you the latest news on my book(s), things that are happening in my life, my personal opinions on books that I've read, my latest artwork and many other things!

I love writing and with some of my posts you may experience a fairy hiding behind the word enchanted, or see a troll charging out from behind the word monster. Whatever I say, I promise you'll be safe and hopefully have loads of fun!

Speaking of which, here's my newly published book:

Ta daaaaaa! 

If you like reading about fantasy, girls who take charge, mighty warriors, evil villains, magical creatures, or just letting the beauty of a new world entrance you... then this book is for you!

You can check it out at AuthorHouse.
And while you're at it watch the book trailer!




So... now that you have traveled this far through my fantasy Realm, I invite you to let your imagination soar to a place where all of your dreams can come to life. I will take you there. All you have to do is take my hand, and believe... 

~Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment